By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, June 19 (Reuters) - Alfa Romeo will become profitable when it manages to sell at least 300,000 cars a year, the owner of the struggling sports car maker, Fiat , said on Thursday. Fiat does not publish the results of each of its brands but the Italian industrial group has acknowledged in the past that Alfa has been losing money. Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has described Alfa as one of the group's brands with the biggest problems in turning itself ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sees sales goal key to profitable Alfa Romeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.