RIMINI, Italy, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Fiat expects "very positive" results for the year, Chairman Luca di Montezemolo said on Saturday. "I am particularly pleased with the performance of the Fiat brand, not just in Italy but also in Europe, where Alfa Romeo models are doing us proud," he said at a business meeting. "We are seeing that our industrial plans are producing results which will be very positive at the end of the year," he added. Fiat said in July it expected a 2006 trading profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sees "very positive" results this year-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.