MILAN, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Debt-laden industrial group Fiat has sold its 7.6 percent stake in paper company Burgo, a financial source told Reuters on Monday. The source did not say how much Fiat had sold the stake for or to whom. Fiat sold its near six percent stake in partner General Motors Corp. last week in a rush to meet debt-cutting targets set with creditor banks and stave off a debt downgrade.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sells stake in Burgo paper company-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.