LONDON, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Bonds of Italian automaker Fiat are set to dominate the European high-yield debt market's benchmark index following the company's downgrade to "junk" status, analysts said on Tuesday. Fiat, with roughly 6.5 billion euros in outstanding qualifying bonds, will take top place in Merrill Lynch's European High-Yield index from the end of the month. Based on Monday's closing prices Fiat will account for 16.73 percent of the index, topping telecom equipment maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat set to dominate key euro high-yield bond index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.