TURIN, Italy, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat managed to keep its share of the home market above 30 percent in June despite a decline in car sales, the Italian automaker's chief executive said on Monday. "The Italian market in June is in line with May's results (and) we have a quota that is higher than 30 percent," Sergio Marchionne told reporters on the margins of an assembly of industrialists in this northwestern city. "We confirm all of the targets including an 8 percent market share in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat share of home market above 30 pct in June-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642