MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Shares of Italian carmaker Fiat fell more than 1 percent in early trade on Tuesday, as a strong showing in second quarter earnings from its U.S. unit Chrysler was in line with expectations and sector investors held off buying shares ahead of Fiat's results release at around 1300 GMT. The STOXX auto index was down 0.8 percent at 0715 GMT, with Fiat trading 1.4 percent lower at 4.12 euros. The Chrysler results "were consistent with last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat shares open lower despite strong Chrysler results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.