MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Industrial group Fiat should meet its 2006-2007 targets, CEO Sergio Marchionne told analysts in a conference call on third-quarter results. He said he was "pretty sure" the company, best known for its cars and trucks, would meet its targets in those years. He added that turnaround would be difficult but he remained "cautiously optimistic."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat should meet 2006-2007 targets - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.