TURIN, Italy, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Fiat has extended by another three weeks a halt in production at its Termini Imerese plant in Sicily, with the plant now set to be shut from March 27 to April 12, a company source said on Tuesday. Since last year the maker of Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars has been suspending production at its six plants in Italy for varying periods of time, sending thousands of workers home on reduced pay. The plant closures are among a number of measures adopted by Fiat to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to shut Sicily plant for 3 more weeks-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642