MILAN, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Italian auto maker Fiat will sign a preliminary agreement to buy Carrozzeria Bertone on Thursday, trade union sources said on Tuesday. At the beginning of August the Industry Ministry authorised the sale of the troubled Turin-based car bodywork company to Fiat. Fiat will sign the accord for Carrozzeria Bertone with special administrators, the sources said. (Reporting by Gianni Montani, writing by Stephen Jewkes)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to sign Bertone deal Thursday-trade union sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.