MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Thursday it had signed an agreement with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen which seals the Italian auto maker's exit from their shared commercial van plant in northern France. As previously announced, Peugeout will take full control of the SevelNord joint venture by year end. Fiat said the its shareholding in the SevelNord joint-venture would be transferred to Peugeot on or before Dec. 31, 2012 at a symbolic value. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat signs accord with Peugeot to exit SevelNord jnv" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.