TURIN, Italy, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA signed two agreements on Friday with Serbia's Zastava to produce its Punto model in Serbia under the Fiat brand, a Fiat source said on Friday. To date, the car has only been produced under the Zastava brand. The deal envisages that the car could also be fitted with a diesel engine. The agreements are effective as of the end of March, the source said. Zastava is Serbia's sole carmaker. (Reporting by Gianni Montani, writing by Stephen Jewkes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat signs Punto production agreements in Serbia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.