MILAN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday the Italian car maker was sticking to its 2008 targets but would wait until the end of the first quarter to see how a financial crisis played out. "We are going to need to wait until the conclusion of Q1 to see how this financial crisis (plays out)," Marchionne told analysts on a conference call. "We will not touch forecast until ... Q1 is completed." Earlier in the day, the Italian industrial group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sticking to 08 targets, waits for end Q1 -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.