MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Stock in Italian automaker Fiat jumped after the automaker posted third quarter results, climbing almost three percent. The stock, which had been trading at 5.57 euros before the results, was up 2.4 percent at 0939 GMT at 5.64 euros, outperforming a 2.3 percent rise in the DJ Stoxx index of European auto stocks. For a story on the results, click on [nMAT002645]
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat stock jumps after Q3 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.