MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Another Fiat plant, making Alfa Romeo cars, has shut down due to a 10-day dispute involving workers in southern Italy, a spokesman for the industrial group said on Monday. The Alfa Romeo plant in Pomigliano, near Naples, was forced to halt output, joining plants in Turin and Termine Imerese as well as the SEVEL small vehicles plant at Val di Sangro which have been hit by the dispute at the Melfi plant. Workers from one union at Melfi, in the Basilicata region, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat strike halts production at Alfa Romeo plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642