MILAN, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Martin Leach, who quit as head of Ford Europe this month, has reached a preliminary agreement to take over as chief executive of Fiat's car division, Automotive News reported on Monday. Automotive News, quoting industry sources, said on its website that Fiat was negotiating with Ford to release Leach from a non-compete clause in his Ford contract, which is believed to last for six months. Fiat declined to comment. The appointment has been expected since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat strikes deal to hire ex-Ford exec-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642