ALTAVILLA VICENTINA, Italy, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fiat is considering investing in Russia's biggest car maker AvtoVaz but is aware it would require more than just financial commitment, the Italian auto company's CEO said on Friday. "This is a company that needs bringing back to health, so what would be needed from Fiat should not to be underestimated and goes beyond the investment it would need," Sergio Marchionne said on the sidelines of an event. He added that such a deal would "open up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat studying AvtoVaz investment - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.