MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - Fiat , the car maker controlled by Italy's Agnelli dynasty, is to be official sponsor for Juventus soccer club -- owned by the family and relegated to the second division over a match-fixing scandal last year. In separate statements, Fiat and Juventus said the deal would run for three years starting July 1. Libyan oil company Tamoil is currently the official sponsor. Juventus lost revenue from advertising and sponsorships after its relegation to Serie B, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat takes on Juventus sponsorship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.