MILAN, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Fiat is in talks with China's Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group over technical cooperation, Automotive News said on its website, as the Italian car maker strives to progress in the world's No.2 auto market. "We have discussed technical cooperation with Guangzhou Automobile," Paolo Arpellino, Fiat's chief of China operations, told Automotive News China, according to the magazine's website. Fiat in Italy was not immediately available to comment. Guangzhou ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in talks with China's Guangzhou-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.