TURIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat is in talks to sell its engineering and contracting unit Fiat Engineering to building contractor Fabrizio Di Damato, a financial source said on Tuesday. One of the key planks of Fiat's survival plan is to sell non-core assets to cut debt built up by previous management. It sold off insurer Toro to publisher De Agostini earlier this year, while aviation unit Avio was sold to engineering firm Finmeccanica and U.S. private equity firm The Carlyle Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in talks over Fiat Engineering sale-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.