By Christian Plumb MILAN, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Beleaguered Italian industrial group Fiat is in talks to sell its insurance unit Toro to financier Emilio Gnutti and Unipol , an insurer in which he holds a key stake, financial sources said on Saturday. "Hopa (Gnutti's holding company) and Unipol do have a plan for Toro and it could be presented to Fiat after Hopa's board meeting this week," one of the sources told Reuters. "The proposal will be formalised next week." A spokesman for Hopa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in talks to sell Toro to Unipol/Hopa-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642