TURIN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat aims for a market share of 30 percent in Italy in 2006 and of 7.2 percent in Europe, CEO Sergio Marchionne said at a news conference on Monday. Fiat, which launched its new Punto model in September of 2005, managed to achieve a market share of just over 30 percent in November 2005 for the first time since January 2004 but in December it slipped to 29.39 percent. Fiat earlier said its Fiat Auto car making unit turned in a trading profit of 21 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat targets car market share of 30 pct in Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642