ROME, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne told Italy's government and unions on Tuesday that Fiat targeted production of between 800,000 and one million cars in Italy by 2012, according to a source present at the meeting. Marchionne also said that the former Bertone plant would produce two Chrysler models, the source added. (reporting by Giuseppe Fonte)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat targets Italy output of up to 1 mln cars by 2012-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.