MILAN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat has signed a memorandum of understanding with India's Tata Motors on possible cooperation in the areas of research, production, sales and distribution. Under the agreement, the two firms will set up a working group to hammer out the details of such cooperation. Binding contracts could be signed within the next months, Fiat said in a statement on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Tata Motors study car production, sales deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.