* Fiat says ready to quit industry federation from Jan 2012 * CEO Marchionne wants flexible labour contracts MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat Spa will pull out of Italy's main industry federation unless more progress is made in talks with unions over labour rules, its CEO Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. The threat by Italy's biggest industrial group is the latest twist in a tug-of-war between Marchionne and unions over new labour contracts he has introduced at three Fiat plants in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat threatens to quit industry body over labour row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.