MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat is on track to meet or exceed its 2006 targets, according to a slide prepared for a conference call with analysts scheduled for 1430 GMT on Thursday. In its third-quarter earnings statement published earlier in the day, Fiat reiterated its targets for the year but did not mention the possibility of exceeding them. In one of the slides, which can be seen on the group's Web site, www.fiatgroup.com, it said it was "on track to meet or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat on track to meet, beat 2006 targets - slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.