MILAN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fiat has reorganised the structure of its parent company in another drive to improve the Italian industrial group's efficiency and make it more nimble in its decision making. Since Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne arrived at the loss-making group in June, he has often criticised the complex and "inward-looking" structure in the bus-to-robotics group and was seen as holding back a turnaround. In September, he orchestrated a management restructuring at core car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat trims group management in efficiency drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.