MILAN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Italian vehicle group Fiat SpA's Magneti Marelli unit has signed an agreement with Italy's FAAM SpA for development, production and sale of lithium batteries, Fiat said on Monday. The electronics and components unit sees joint development of the batteries for electric propulsion of cars, motorbikes, buses and other vehicles, leading to product sales in the second half of 2010, it said in a statement. A Milan-based analyst, who asked not to be named, said Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat unit in battery deal for electric vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642