TURIN, June 22 (Reuters) - Fiat is unlikely to buy shares in RCS Mediagroup which are being sold as part of a management coup at the Italian media firm, a financial source said on Tuesday. Fiat, RCS's top shareholder with a stake of 10.2 percent, had been expected to decline on the chance of buying some of the shares being sold by holding company Gemina because Fiat is focusing its resources on its loss-making car arm. Gemina, controlled by RCS's founding Romiti family, agreed on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat unlikely to buy more RCS shares - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.