TURIN, June 22 (Reuters) - Fiat is unlikely to need more capital in the near future, the chairman of holding company Ifil -- the Italian carmaker and industrial group's biggest shareholder -- said on Tuesday. "Ifil does not expect Fiat to have further financing requirements in the near future," Gianluigi Gabetti told reporters after an Ifil shareholders meeting.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat unlikely to need more cash soon - Ifil chmn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.