* Fiat to meet union leaders on Nov. 26 * Fiat expected to detail investments, choice of models By Lisa Jucca MILAN, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat will unveil details of its investment plan for the historic Mirafiori plant in Turin at a key meeting with union representatives on Friday. Fiat, Italy's largest industrial group, has vowed to invest 20 billion euros ($27 billion) in car plants in Italy to boost production and improve efficiency in exchange for more labour flexibility. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to unveil plans for Mirafiori plant on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642