MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat will discuss long-delayed investments at its giant Mirafiori factory in the coming months, said CISL union leader Raffaele Bonanni after a meeting with Fiat management on Wednesday. "We will discuss investments at Mirafiori in the coming months, hoping in the meantime that the car market starts to recover," Bonanni told journalists after the meeting. The factory can build up to 300,000 cars per year and employs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat will discuss investments at Mirafiori factory in coming months- union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642