PARIS, Sept. 28 (Reuters) - Struggling automaker Fiat confirmed on Thursday that it expected its car division to break even in 2003 and turn a profit in 2004. A Fiat spokeswoman confirmed that the company was sticking by its forecasts made earlier this year, citing comments by Fiat Auto Chief Executive Giancarlo Boschetti at a press conference at the Paris Auto show late on Wednesday. Earlier on Wednesday, Boschetti had said the automaker was moving towards deeper cost reductions to deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatconfirms auto unit to break even in 03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642