TURIN, Italy, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The family holding company at the top of Fiat's control chain is due to meet on March 3 to discuss an agreed capital increase that should filter cash to the ailing industrial group, a financial source said on Monday. Giovanni Agnelli & C. agreed to raise 250 million euros at its last meeting on January 24, held just hours after family and Fiat patriarch Gianni Agnelli died. Fiat's board is due to discuss a 2.5 billion-euro capital increase of its own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Agnelli family holding sets new meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642