MILAN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco said on Tuesday that he would propose on Friday that Umberto Agnelli, who heads up the family holdings that control the crisis-hit automaker, should take over as Fiat's chairman. Fresco said in a statement that he wanted to ensure a smooth handover of powers at the industrial group. Fresco had previously indicated he planned to resign later this year. Fiat shares were down four percent at 1509 GMT, slightly lower than before the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Fresco proposes U.Agnelli as new chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.