MILAN, May 25 (Reuters) - Fiat's Iveco truck division has signed a letter of intent with Spain's Santana to jointly develop a new sport utility vehicle (suv). Iveco said on Thursday it expected to sign a formal agreement by the end of the year with the aim of bringing the vehicle to market in about two years. "The agreement between the two companies will envisage the development of a new product, an off-road 4x4 vehicle for professional usage," it said in a statement. "The letter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Iveco looks at building SUV with Santana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642