FRANKFURT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Fiat's truckmaking unit Iveco will return to profitability in 2004 as demand was showing signs of a turnaround next year, Iveco's head was quoted as saying in a German newspaper on Tuesday. "We will be profitable again in 2004," Iveco's new Chief Executive Jose Maria Alapont told Germany's Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper in an interview released on Tuesday. "Our order intake is edging upwards noticeably. The western European market is going to grow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Iveco returning to profit in 2004 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642