SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA's truck division Iveco expects up to 15 percent growth in annual vehicle exports from China in the next few years, a senior executive said on Monday. Iveco's commercial vehicle venture with Nanjing Automobile (Group) was estimated to sell 7,000 to 8,000 light trucks overseas this year, Iveco China general manager Rudi von Meister told reporters on the sidelines of an industry forum. The made-in-China vehicles would enable Iveco to break into markets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Iveco sees higher exports from China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642