MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday it will increase capital expenditures in 2013 and 2014, and the new spending does not provide for any outlay to buy up the 41.5 percent it does not own in Chrysler. Fiat has a total of about 20 billion euros ($25.96 billion)in cash in the group, it said earlier on Tuesday. It has said it intends to own all of Chrysler. The company will be able to self-finance the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's new capex plan does not provide for Chrysler buyout-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.