TURIN, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Orders for Fiat's new version of its Ducato van have topped 34,000 units in the two months since its launch, the auto maker said on Wednesday, with two-thirds of those coming from outside Italy. "That bears witness to the international success of Fiat's new commercial vehicle," the company said in a statement. Fiat unveiled the new Ducato model, the product of an industrial alliance with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen , in May. The Italian company said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's new Ducato van model tops 34,000 orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.