WARSAW, July 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat plans to create 500 new jobs in Poland this year to launch productionof its new Gingo model, the head of its Polish unit was quoted as saying on Thursday. "In July or early August we will finish the recruitment of (assembly) workers and engineers. The workforce of Fiat Auto Poland will increase from 3,100 to 3,300 people," Enrico Pavoni told local business tabloid Puls Biznesu. "But this is not all. By the end of the year we want to increase the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Polish unit to create 500 new jobs in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.