MILAN, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Fiat's chance of making a profit in the fourth quarter of this year will depend on how many cars it sells in December, Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne said on Monday. "Everything depends on December," Marchionne told reporters after a meeting with Welfare Minister Roberto Maroni. "I am optimistic that Fiat can do it." Marchionne met Maroni to discuss planned job cuts at the Italian carmaker. In November, Fiat took more than 30 percent of the Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Q4 profit will depend on December car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642