TURIN, Italy, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The sale of Fiat insurer Toro will include the unit's 6.6 percent stake in bank Capitalia , Toro's Deputy Chairman Franco Grande Stevens said on Monday. "I know (Toro) is for sale," Grande Stevens told reporters in Turin. Asked whether the Capitalia stake would be included in the sale, Grande Stevens, who is also the deputy chairman of Fiat, said "I think so".
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Toro sale to include Capitalia stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.