ROME, June 23 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat does not expect to cut jobs at its Bettin plant near Belo Horizonte in Brazil as part of its restructuring plan, Gianni Coda, head of the Fiat-Lancia brands, said on Monday. "I don't think there'll be problems," he told a news conference when asked if there would be job cuts at the Brazilian installation. (Rome newsroom +39-06-85224350)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatsees no job cuts at Bettin Brazil works" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.