TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity mutual funds, raised its stake in Italian car maker Fiat to 4.61 percent, the company's chairman, Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, told a shareholders' meeting. The fund's last recorded stake was 2.185 percent, according to the website of bourse regulator Consob. (Reporting by Gianni Montani, writing by Jo Winterbottom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fidelity raises stake in Fiat to 4.61 pct-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.