LONDON, May 19 (Reuters) - Fidis Retail Italia SpA plans to issue a 728 million euro bond backed by Italian auto loan receivables at the beginning of June, the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. ABN AMRO and UBM will manage the sale of the bonds, to be issued via special purpose vehicle Asset Backed European Securitisation Transaction Srl (A-BEST). The loans were originated by Fidis' wholly owned subsidiary SAVA SpA. The issue will consist of three tranches of rated notes and one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fidis plans 728 mln euro auto loan backed bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642