LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Italian car financing company Fidis Retail Italia has set the terms of a 280 million pound ($501.1 million) UK auto loan securitisation, lead manager HVB said on Wednesday. The Fidis group was majority owned by Fiat until the Italian conglomerate sold 51 percent of Fidis to banks in 2003 to cut debt. The loans providing the repayment to bond holders were originated by Fidis Retail's wholly owned UK subsidiary Fiat Auto Financial Services Ltd, HVB said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fidis sets terms on 280 mln stg UK auto bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642