MUMBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Auto components maker Fiem Industries Ltd. has received a letter of intent from Yamaha Motor India Pvt Ltd. for supply of rear-view mirrors, its vice president S. Narayan said on Monday. He declined to give details. FIEM shares were trading 4.74 percent up at 87.35 rupees in the Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FIEM Industries gets order from Yamaha India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642