LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Daimler International Finance has set final terms on a two-part euro benchmark bond, consisting of a three-year and a seven-year tranche, a source familiar with the deal said on Thursday. Final guidance on the 1.5 billion euro ($2.2 billion) 3-year bond has been set at mid-swaps plus 110 basis points, refined from initial guidance set at 110 to 115 basis points. Guidance for the 750 million euro bond has been set at mid-swaps plus 155 basis points from around 155 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Final terms on Daimler 2.25 bln euro bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642