NEW YORK, August 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Investors' Reports announced new research reports highlightingHolding Corporation (NYSE: DAN), Gentex Corp. (NASDAQ: GNTX), Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH), Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (NASDAQ: MNRO), and LKQ Corp. (NASDAQ: LKQ)....
- Quarterly Dividends, Definitive Agreements, Financial Results Schedules, and Reports - Research Report on Nordic, Asbury, KAR, Sonic Automotive, and DryShips
- Automobile Companies Announce Quarterly Dividends, Enhanced Designs, Luxurious Facilities, Product Innovations, and Joint Ventures - Research Report on TRW, Lear, Toyota, Tata Motors, and LKQ
- Early Morning Insight: Johnson Controls, Delphi Automotive, Dana Holding, TRW Automotive, and Gentex
- Dana Holding Corporation to Announce Third-Quarter 2011 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast on Oct. 27
- Dana Holding Corporation to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Year-End 2011 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 21