ZURICH, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Swiss financier Martin Ebner was acquitted of insider trading charges on Thursday after a Zurich court said the prosecution had failed to prove its case against the former high-flying corporate raider. The case revolved around the sale in 1998 of shares that Ebner's BZ Group held in Italian tyre and cable maker Pirelli's Swiss holding company SIP. The three-judge district court panel had been expected to clear Ebner of charges that he had begun to sell the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Financier Ebner cleared of insider trading charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642